Since I arrived in Canada, I haven’t gone back to the Philippines. Not even to visit. Lately, I find myself looking at a distance and imagining the sights, tastes, smells and sounds of what my life used to be. I know a lot has changed in my hometown since I left. I’ve changed too.
Alaala (ala-ala) is the Tagalog word for “memory”.
This week’s playlist has some of the songs that I really loved on Philippine radio, before I left 5 years ago.
Enjoy xx Bessy
1. Balisong – Rivermaya
2. Much Has Been Said – Bamboo
3. Oo – Up Dharma Down
4. Torete – Moonstar88
5. Tabing Ilog – Barbie’s Cradle
6. Gitara – Parokya ni Edgar
7. Turning My Safety Off – Sinosikat?
8. Sundo – Imago
9. Hanggang Kailan – Orange and Lemons
10. With A Smile – Eraserheads
P.S. Haven’t posted in a while because I have exams but I’ll try my best to keep up. xo